The Content Platform team is the one that provides our clients the information they need to be convinced the products they’re interested in are the ones that meet their needs. They’re the ones that take care of the documentation, redocumentation of the products and also make sure all the content of the products is correct and describes them accurately.
- You`re smart, young and you want to change the world.
- You are around 25 years old and have 3 to 5 years of work experience, which also includes working in a web environment, ideally in e-commerce.
- You’re an innovative thinker and you challenge yourself every day to make things better.
- You’re brave enough to speak up and you fight for your ideas giving proper reasoning, but you also listen to other people’s opinions and take them into account.
- You’re a team player and you like to share your knowledge.
- You’re a fast pace learner and have experience working with Scrum/Kanban methodologies in development teams.
- You’re a good communicator and an optimistic person; where others see problems you see opportunities.
- You love having fun at work, so you strive to create a positive environment.
- You’re a critical thinker and a detail oriented person.
- You leave no stone unturned and you aim to really understand the implementation process and potential impact.
- You will meet with various internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyse project requirements.
- You will write functional specification for the development team on specific projects.
- You will document the existing interfaces and processes.
- You will help the team to continuously improve their processes.
- You will run periodical feedback and review sessions with the allocated team.
- You will work with the Product Owner to groom the backlog.
- You will attend all Scrum activities, and encourage developers in following Scrum methodologies.
- You will keep Scrum process running and improve them.
Well, there’s Future 25. 🙂 This role comes with a seat in our unique talent acceleration program which will set you up for becoming a future leader or key expert in our company in the following years.
Moreover, you will be part of all our internal initiatives aimed at adding a plus of knowledge and fun at work. Among them are events (Tech Talks, eMAG Hackathon), dedicated newsletters (for those curious to find out the latest news from the e-commerce industry, from our organization, or those interested in technology) or engagement programs (eMAG Playground – a fun exploration context that challenges our creativity).
Of course, besides all of the above, you will also have basic benefits through which we try to meet all your day-to-day needs, like medical subscription, employee discounts or a budget for flexible benefits.
This role is dedicated to people outside the eMAG organization, who would like to join us through our talent acceleration program, Future 25. If you’re already part of our team, your application for this role specifically won’t be taken into consideration. But don’t worry, if you want to catch the ride to Future 25, you can still apply – check www.future25.ro