The Finance team provides financial and management support to all departments in eMAG to ensure that the organization is healthy, sustainable and profitable. Their activities include planning, organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling the company’s finances. As a Finance Business Partner you will provide valuable financial, business and decision-making support to the Commercial team.
The role operates closely alongside and acts as a true business partner to the Commercial department in eMAG. The role is to provide valuable financial, business, decision-making support to Commercial teams.
This will be achieved through strong relationship with a range of stakeholders with high quality decision support input. The role will engage and influence senior stakeholders.
- You`re smart, young and you want to change the world.
- You are around 25 years old and have 3 to 5 years of work experience of which a minimum of 2 years working with project and business analysis.
- You have a University Degree in Economic Studies.
- You are a team player and you can work with different groups and experience levels.
- You’re a fast pace learner.
- You’re brave enough to speak up and you’re able to take the lead in internal discussions and negotiations.
- You can develop and maintain strong value added relationships with Stakeholders.
- You are a critical thinker and are fluent in English.
- You will combine financial knowledge, analysis skills and insights, and translate them into operational actions to increase cost efficiency and projects’ success.
- You will support ongoing budgeting and forecasting of the capitalized and/or operational expenses for the Commercial department. In doing so, you will consider the overall strategic priorities of the company, key projects and key cost categories.
- You will provide ongoing monitoring, reporting and analysis of the actual expenses – capitalized and operational. Based on them, you will offer support and recommendations to maximize the projects’ performance and costs efficiency.
- You will support the decision-making process through studies and data interpretation.
Well, there’s Future 25. 🙂 This role comes with a seat in our unique talent acceleration program which will set you up for becoming a future leader or key expert in our company in the following years.
Moreover, you will be part of all our internal initiatives aimed at adding a plus of knowledge and fun at work. Among them are events (Tech Talks, eMAG Hackathon), dedicated newsletters (for those curious to find out the latest news from the e-commerce industry, from our organization, or those interested in technology) or engagement programs (eMAG Playground – a fun exploration context that challenges our creativity).
Of course, besides all of the above, you will also have basic benefits through which we try to meet all your day-to-day needs, like medical subscription, employee discounts or a budget for flexible benefits.
This role is dedicated to people outside the eMAG organization, who would like to join us through our talent acceleration program, Future 25. If you’re already part of our team, your application for this role specifically won’t be taken into consideration. But don’t worry, if you want to catch the ride to Future 25, you can still apply – check www.future25.ro