The hiring team has succesfully activated in the consulting industry (local & international) over the last decade and has a portfolio consisting of some of the biggest companies in the market.
We are a startup in the Consulting business and are currently looking to bring in new team members (Junior Business Consultant and/or Business Consultant) who will take on middle to long-term consultancy assignments for the companies in our portfolio. Our goal is to offer high quality services to businesses by evaluating and improving their organizations and processes on each assigned project.
The team’s ethos is entrepreneurial and fast moving so the ability to learn and adapt quickly to each project is essential. In addition, the following key words describe our work: client orientation, trust building, success orientation, continuous learning and improvement, reduce as much as possible the time you spend in your comfort zone.
The (Junior) Business Consultant’s main role will be, initialy, to assist the senior consultant in performing analysis related activities: e.g. including profitability analysis, customer analysis, market analysis, project management support etc. Over time, we wish to asign full cycle projects to the role. This is a cross-functional role that will give you the chance to support short and long term operational and strategic business activities for the clients.
- Collect, clean, process and analyze information and data
- Conduct market research whenever necessary
- Offer support for each project by setting up meetings, preparing the agenda, following up on tasks and the implementation of the activities asigned on each project (project coordination)
- Use tools (e.g Excel, Power Point) to manipulate and summarize data and design dashboards to present information in a visually compelling manner
- Understand business needs and work with stakeholders to propose solutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot operational issues, communicate progress and resolutions
- Assist on all KPI reporting and ad hoc analysis, incuding financial analysis
- Use (or learn to use) business intelligence/analytics tools and internal CRM tools
- For Junior Business Consultant, 0-2 years of experience in management consulting (or in a similar role)
- For Business Consultant 2-5 years of experience in management consulting (or in a similar role)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economy (the applicant should make it clear that the experiences cummulated instead of following a Master Degree are relevant to meeting the role’s requirements)
- Master Degree (the applicant should make it clear how the accummulated knowledge and experience is relevant to meeting the role’s requirements)
- Naturally inclined to critical thinking (strong analytical and problem solving skills)
- Passionate about data analysis and interpretation
- Good social acumen
- Open to people interactions, communication and active listening
- Ability to conduct project based work (this is a non routine job)
- Intellectual curiosity and eager to learn new things (wanting to know what makes things tick)
- Self-starter, fast learner, adaptive to fast-paced working environment
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel; intermediate-level formula and pivot table development
- Excellent team-working skills required
- Intermediate experience with Power Point
- Financial analysis basic knowledge – P&L, Balance Sheet, budgets etc.
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
Optimal requirements (gained through on the job experience / studies / trainings)
- Business acumen and ability to translate business requirements into action plans
- Knowledge of project management and change management methodologies
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel; expert-level formula and pivot table development
- Middle to advanced experience with Power Point
- Financial analysis advanced knowledge – P&L, Balance Sheet, budgets etc.
- Experience of working at the client is an advantage
- Second language with a medium level is a plus (ability to work in that language)
We offer market competitive salary, the possibility of relocating to Bucharest and the guarantee of a challenging long term assignment, that will enhance your knowledge and expertise.
If this sounds like you, please send us your application (CV and short motivation), and we’ll get in touch.