- Are you student in final year or fresh graduate of top university with Master degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing, Finance or Cybernetics?
- Do you have a noteworthy track record of extracurricular activities?
- Do you wish to grow your career in cash & carry business and be part of a professional team?
If your answer is YES, then join our METRO Management Trainee Program and you will experience a valuable development path in:
Marketing, Buying, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance and Human Resources.
You will have to bring:
- Strong desire for continuous learning, development and self-change
- In-depth self-awareness and potential to lead others
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Overall view, ability to think end-to-end processes and to deal with complexity
- Capacity to leave footprint
- Curiosity and desire to innovate
- Excellent command of English
while METRO Cash & Carry will offer you:
- Meaningful learning & development opportunities meant to facilitate your career growth
- A structured 2-year program within at least two functional areas
- Significant projects meant to help building business understanding and developing entrepreneurship
- Cross-functional assignments to support gaining knowledge across various company departments
- Large exposure to day-to-day METRO life and to impactful business projects
- Interaction with senior management
- Mentoring and guidance from highly experienced leaders
- Performance tracking and development feedback
- Enhanced career path in a competitive and fast-paced environment
Please send us your resume, together with a letter of intent and a description of your extracurricular activities, merged in a single document or an archive.